“Following my hyperhidrosis treatment at Dermadoc I would say my excessive sweating has reduced by up to 80%!” You are getting ready for Summer and you want to look your best always and feel… You are getting prepared for your interview and you want to look your best and feel…
You want to put your arm up confidently on the tube or bus during rush hour without seeing a massive sweat patch and you want to feel Here are the two Magic words- Fresh and Confident! You may suffer from excessive sweating or you want to avoid any embarrassing sweaty patches…Worry not because there is a solution for you…It’s non-evasive, it’s considered a ‘lunch-time’ procedure and most importantly, it works! Magic word again – Hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating) treatment. Say goodbye to sweaty patches and say hello to fresh and confident skin!
Interestingly enough, a minimum 3% of the world’s population suffers from hyperhidrosis, in which the sweating is considered excessive by medical standards, according to the International Hyperhidrosis Society. You can save on expensive deodorants, clothing and dry-cleaning just to manage and control your excessive sweating frustrations and read one for the 7 basic facts about Hyperhidrosis treatment:
1. Hyperhidrosis is the condition which results as a result of abnormally increased perspiration. Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) affects both men and women equally.
2. Hyperhidrosis commonly occurs among people 25-64 years old. Some may have even been affected since their teens.
3. Botox is used to treat Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) in the armpits, the palms and feet. Botox (or what you may know as Hyperhidrosis treatment) is injected into the skin to prevent muscles from contracting effectively. This Hyperhidrosis treatment reduces excessive sweating because each sweat gland has its own muscle that contracts in order to release sweat onto the skin. If the muscle can’t contract as effectively, you are unable to sweat as well.
4. The Hyperhidrosis treatment is carried out by the doctor injecting into the affected under-arm, palm, or soles area through a very fine needle. Before injecting, the doctor will apply an anaesthetic cream to avoid any discomfort during the Hyperhidrosis treatment.
5. The Hyperhidrosis treatment usually takes 15-20 minutes. There are no side effects-therefore you can continue with the rest of your day ‘sweat-free’. It’s important to add that your Hyperhidrosis treatment creates instant results. You can put your arm up confidently.
6. It is essential to know, that At Dermadoc, we only use the safest and highest quality products for Hyperhidrosis treatment (by Allergan – makers of Vistabel (Botox) and Juvederm (Dermal Fillers).
7. The Hyperhidrosis treatment can last anythinga from 6-9 months. A review with your doctor is advisable 3 months post-treatment. Now you’ve been enlightened with all the facts on Hyperhidrosis treatment and if you feel you want to go ahead with treatment, why not come in for a complimentary treatment with one of our expert cosmetic doctors. Call Dermadoc Cosmetic Clinic London today on 0207 183 1921.