DermaDoc Cosmetic Clinic is now offering Botox treatments from only £99 and Juvederm Ultra fillers from £180 making non-surgical cosmetic treatments more affordable for 2010. Clinics are based in Hammersmith, Harley street and New Bond street .
- DermaDoc’s exclusive offers are also available until the end of the year from all 3 of their clinics around London.
- Having greatly reducing the cost from £160 to £99, the Dermadoc clinic is also planning to keep these reduced prices throughout the whole of 2010. A 0% finance scheme will also be introduced towards the end of February for treatments of £400 or more.
- Botox is a simple, non surgical treatment that can temporarily smooth lines for both men and women. It has also been successfully used to treat migraine headaches, excessive sweating and numerous conditions caused by overactive muscles.
- Botox is a purified protein produced by the Clostridium botulinum bacterium, which reduces the activity of the muscles that cause those lines to form over time. It works by temporarily reducing the contractions of the muscles that cause persistent lines.
- Patients usually notice the results within 3-7 days and it usually works for 3-6 months before requiring a top up. For more information please contact Dermadoc on 0208 222 8787 or 07707 364444. You can also visit www.dermadoc.co.uk for details on other treatments and offers.
- DermaDoc is a highly acclaimed provider of non-surgical cosmetic treatments including Botox, chemical peels and facial fillers. At DermaDoc we offer a friendly and professional service using the latest techniques with the highest standards of care.
Appointments 0208 222 8787
Doctors Mobile 07707 364444