Its 2013 and the job market is competitive as you’re striving to look as young as your intern; image and having that youthful appearance will guarantee you the job or possible promotion? Help is at hand; it goes by the name of Botox aka ‘boy-tox’. Botox injections can turn back the clock by getting rid of lines and wrinkles found in forehead, crow’s feet and frown lines.
A few years ago, Botox was socially acceptable for Simon Cowell but today it is for the ordinary working man as well. Yes, it’s true men of all backgrounds; from the macho men to the delicate; men are embracing the “eternal youth” appearance found in Botox injections. Why not? Botox treatments are simple and easy to administer, quick (treatment is approx. 5-10 minutes long or should I say short!) and there’s no down-time (“lunchtime” or “tea-time” procedure). Easy, Quick, No strings attached – so all in all- these factors will appeal to any man.
One of the first male celebrities to admit to the use of Botox, Simon Cowell pointed out “getting Botox is maintenance – just like cleaning your teeth” It has become a way of life for men; just like going to the barbers; it would take less time to have Botox.
Here’s 5 things you didn’t know about men and their ‘boy-tox’:
- Popular: Figures reveal that botox is the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatment among men in the UK; with Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) coming in second place.
- Male Trend Increase: Annual statistics reveal that one in five patients having Botox treatment are men and this is set to increase as more men want to be part of societies “image trends”.
- Who’s Having Botox?: Leading the way, city bankers are the top category professions who are having Botox treatments; with many spending their ‘bonus’ on what we now know as ‘bro-tox’ or ‘boy-tox’ treatments to eliminate wrinkles and lines.
- 10 Year Statistics: The number men having Botox injections have increased 258% in the last 10 years. What started as a celebrity trend has now become the norm for many men and women equally.
- Why ‘Boy-tox’ is Popular: Our clinic figures show that Botox treatments increase men’s mood, confidence and self-esteem both in the social and work place. Male patients have also said to feel young and energised as a result of Botox.
For more information on our Botox treatments and other cosmetic treatments please call Dermadoc Cosmetic Clinic London today on 0207 183 1921.