London is fast becoming the “cosmetic (treatment) capital of the world”- you’ll be surprised how many of our patients travel to London to have their cosmetic treatment; the non-surgical nose job being one of the popular cosmetic treatments on the menu (in our London cosmetic clinics).
London is a huge city; especially if you’re a new visitor-it can be pretty overwhelming. You’re here now and you’re thinking about combining your holiday or business trip and you have made the decision to get a non-surgical nose job in London and you want it to take place in a reputable clinic (in London) ‘off course’ – the question is who do you trust here?
Here’s a 5 checklist factors for you to think about before getting your non-surgical nose job:
- Non-surgical nose job London Checklist 1: (Do you know if this treatment is suitable for you?) If YOU feel you have a:
- Slightly crooked nose
- Small nose that needs building up
- Hook shaped noses that would like straightening
- A mild to moderate bump on the bridge of the nose
- A mild to moderate drooping of nasal tip
- A nose that needs refinement after surgical rhinoplasty
- Noses that would like more height, definition and a nose tip
- Non-surgical nose job London Checklist 2: (Cosmetic Practitioner) .“Doctor knows best” – London is highly competitive arena for cosmetic treatments. When you’re researching the right practitioner who will carry out your non-surgical nose job treatment in the London area; make sure you find out that non-surgical nose-reshaping, non-surgical nose enhancement and non-surgical nose job is your cosmetic practitioner’s speciality. It’s always best to go with a cosmetic Doctor than a nurse or beautician as you tend to find that cosmetic doctors are much more knowledgeable in the anatomy of your facial structure and when injecting they are precise in their techniques; other practitioners may lack the medical knowledge that a Doctor has.
- Non-surgical nose job London Checklist 3: (Doctors Cosmetic Experience). At Dermadoc’s London clinic , our cosmetic Doctors have had no less than 5 years Medical Cosmetic experience, skills and knowledge (and have administered a vast number of non-surgical nose jobs in our London clinics) and are registered with the General Medical Council (GMC)/Surgeon is registered with the Royal College of Surgeons in London. Make sure you ask your Doctor/practitioner about their level of experience/license obtained before having your non-surgical nose job.
- Non-surgical nose job London Checklist 4: (Product awareness).Ask your injector about what product (in this case for nose-enhancement; dermal fillers are used: Juvederm and Restylane being the top two (product safety and results) in the Cosmetic Industry Worldwide. Juvederm being one of the top dermal fillers requested by patients at Dermadoc Cosmetic Clinic London, as it consists of a smooth gel (made of hyaluronic acid; so natural that it already exists in your body); containing anaesthetic resulting in pain-free, natural and long lasting appearance.
- Nonsurgical nose job London Checklist 5: Cosmetic Clinic Location.Location is key when finding the right clinic to have your non-surgical nose job in London. London is not short of Cosmetic Medical Clinics; with the leading clinics located in the worldwide sought after medical street; Harley Street. We have two London based clinics; if you’re looking for a high street location; our Hammersmith (West London) cosmetic clinic has just that. If you’re after a more central London location; discreetly but popular located; you can choose our Wimpole Street Clinic (parallel to Harley Street) and within walking distance of shoppers haven ‘Oxford Street’ London.
For more information on non-surgical nose job treatment at our London cosmetic clinics and to book for a friendly, informal consultation; call us on 0207 183 1921.