We will initially arrange a consultation with our internationally known Consultant Plastic surgeon Dr Paul Tulley at one of our Clinics. In the initial consultation your surgeon will discuss your expectations and explain the various options available to you.
- Discuss and evaluate your case
- Go through the various options of Brow lift available to you
- Recommend a course of treatment
- Provide pictures of previous patients who have provided consent to use their photographs
Discuss your preference of Hospitals (all our operations are performed at prestigious Private Hospitals in London and Surrey)
Length of Surgery: 60 - 90 minutes
Anaesthesia: Procedure is performed under local anaesthesia and is a day case at one of our partnership Private Hospitals within London or Surrey.
Procedure: Minimize forehead creases, drooping eyebrows, hooding over eyes, furrowed forehead and frown lines by removing excess tissue, altering muscles and tightening the forehead skin. Two methods available: one using the traditional technique, with an incision across the top of the head just behind the hairline; or with the use of an endoscope, which requires 3 to 5 short incisions. Most often done on people over the age of 40.
What to expect immediately after the operation: There is minimal downtime with this procedure. You will be only under local anesthetic, enabling you to contribute to deciding the final position of the eyebrows. Bruising and swelling is minimal and any discomfort can be managed with Paracetamol.
· It is advisable to get plenty of rest after the procedure.
· Adviseable to wait 2 - 3 weeks before participating in strenuous activity or sport.
· Following the procedure, the patient will be requested to visit the surgeon weekly until fully healed.